The Technological Institute of Renewable Energy Sources works in the field of renewable energy research. The organization was founded in 2011 and its main objective was based on specific needs of the renewable energy market. The institute fuses organizations and personalities from the private sector and academia. This fusion creates an optimal combination of a well-grounded theoretical knowledge with practical experiences. The institute contributes to the development of technologies that are applicable in practice; moreover, the technologies are developed under close scrutiny of scholars and experts from academia.
In 2015, the institute successfully accomplished the certification ISO9001:2008. Furthermore, the institute was certified by the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic as a non-governmental scientific institute which is capable of the research in the field of renewable energy sources and technological sciences.
The significance of the institute’s contribution
- An active research in the technologies of renewable energy sources
- Commercialization of the developed technologies and their introduction into practice
- Active support of the presenting of the technologies of renewable energy sources
- Support of local industry by the distribution of information gathered during research
- The creation of a healthy environment for the possibility of serious research and the presentation of results
- The transfer of information between academia, companies and municipalities
Official research organization certificate issued by Slovak ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport